Eu Indico... Batman & Robin's (Bat Family) Part 1


Eu Indico...


Obs: Ultimamente tenho estado viciada no Batman, mesmo não sendo fã do Batman, sempre foi fascinada pelo Robin's (Dick Grayson em especial). Então, espero que gostem. 


An Apology

My Brain Occasionally Malfunctions

My Favorite Place is Inside Your Hug

Manor

Through the Mirror, Darkly

Day of the Un-Dead

Mask

Time to Live - Time to Die

It's not Blackmail

Freedom

Not the Last

Forehead Kisses

Nestled in Blankets

(Tomorrow) i'll be Something Better Yet

A Visit

The Meaning of Robin

Always There For You

Dulcis Patria (Sweet Homeland)

Home For Christmas

A Family Visit

When The Past Comes Back

First

Stupid Boyfriends

A Minor Situation

Frozen History

My Heart Was Yours Before I Knew You

Sing, Little Bird


Interval Of Shadow


Forgotten One


Time Goes By and I Can't Control My Mind